Solutions for ...
An efficient and easy alternative to hand scoring, our mail-in service offers accurate and informative computerized reports, generated from completed machine readable answer sheets. Most tests have Basic and Extended reports available. If you are interested in reviewing a sample report before purchasing, please visit the appropriate assessment page and click on the Sample Report link.
Mail-in Scoring User's Guide
Here are some tips on how to get the most out of our mail-in scoring service:
- Keep a log book of respondents' names and the dates their answer sheets are submitted. This will be especially beneficial if you call about a delayed report.
- Check answer sheets before submitting them for scoring. Responses should be marked darkly in pencil (No. 2 or HB). Answer sheets completed in pen or marker will be returned unprocessed, as will answer sheets with too many blank responses.
- Remember to send in the correct number of Prepaid Scoring Coupons with the tests that require them.
- Make sure that the correct sex is filled out in the allotted space. If the sex is not marked, our programs will generate a report for a male respondent by default.
- If at all possible, please try to include a return address label or business card with your sheet submission, and check that the proper return address is clearly marked on the outside of your mailing envelope.
Record Storage Policy
Please note that RPP will only store completed mail-in scoring answer sheets for 6 months from the date of receipt. Any answer sheets older than 6 months will be purged.
Copyright © 2005-2012,
Research Psychologists Press
P.O. Box 3292, Station B, London, Ontario, Canada N6A 4K3
All rights reserved.