Solutions for ...
How to Order
- The easiest way to order is by calling our toll-free order line at
. Our friendly and knowledgable staff will make sure you have everything you need for your testing program.
- You can also order by mail or fax. Simply complete our order form, and send it to:
Research Psychologists Press
P.O. Box 3292, Station B
Canada N6A 4K3
Remember to include shipping and handling charges
and appropriate taxes
- You may also place your order by sending an email.
Test User Qualifications
- Tests are available to qualified users only. See our test user qualifications page for an explanation of levels of qualification. To establish test user qualifications, prospective purchasers are asked to submit a statement of qualifications with their orders.
- Purchase requests from students must be signed by a qualified supervisor who guarantees payment and takes responsibility for the use of the materials.
- Orders from book stores must indicate the name of a qualified individual who will take responsibility for the materials.
- Businesses and other institutions not employing psychologists may order B and C level instruments if the order is countersigned by a qualified professional consultant who accepts responsibility for the use of the material.
Shipping and handling
- All prices listed are F.O.B. our office.
- Shipping and handling charges of 10% (or a minimum of $19.00 per order, whichever is greater) are added to all orders.
- Shipping charges may be higher for parts of the Maritimes, British Columbia and outlying areas.
- Customers requesting courier service will be charged actual courier costs plus a 5% handling charge.
- All prices are subject to change without notice.
- Purchases must be paid by VISA, MasterCard, or cheque unless accompanied by an institutional Purchase Order.
- Invoices are issued separately for each shipment and are payable within 30 days of invoice date. A 2% monthly charge is added to unpaid balances after 30 days.
- Most orders are shipped the next business day via CANPAR, unless otherwise specified.
- We do not ship specimen sets. If you wish to review a test, we suggest that you order a manual or Examination Kit.
- Scoring of sheets via mail-in service is guaranteed for a period of 2 years from the date of purchase.
- Authorization must be obtained before returning unused goods for credit. Goods should be returned via CANPAR or other traceable means and must be received in good condition in unbroken lots. Returns are subject to a 10% handling charge.
Click here to print an order form.
Click here to download an order form.
Click here to fill out the test user qualifications form online.
Click here to download a test user qualifications form.
Copyright © 2005-2012,
Research Psychologists Press
P.O. Box 3292, Station B, London, Ontario, Canada N6A 4K3
All rights reserved.